Thursday, February 14, 2019

Final Post

As of now this is my final post. I honestly might come back to this some day. I really liked being able to talk about these topics and create a nice looking blog. I shared a part of myself on this and thank you to those who actually cared about it. Blogs in general are pretty important. They allow people to express themselves to an audience without having to build up a physical one. I think blogs can be a good outlet for people and creating your own blog is a good idea. Everyone has something to share that can be valued by someone else.

My favorite blog was a blog in block 2. It's called Zane's Food Blog and I found it really interesting. You should check it out. I think an unforgettable blog is the forbidden blog Jackson's hair growing back. Don't check it out really you shouldn't.

For those looking to start a blog I think the best advice I can give you is have a topic you can build off of. For some people that could be their lives, the sports they play, fashion and makeup, creativity, etc. I think really anyone can do a blog on anything if they're passionate about it.

I really think I might start this up again at some point. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks for coming along with me of this beautiful adventure of making people angry.

1 comment: