Thursday, January 31, 2019

Welcome to Unpopular Opinions

This is the blog. In this blog I want to share with you some of my unpopular opinions. When we were told to come up with a blog theme I thought a lot about this. I thought about doing blogs on music, painting, cooking, swimming, and makeup but overall all of those ideas were not something I could have complete thoughts on. With all of those activities I really only think of it as: "You just do it what is there to talk about." But then I had a really interesting thought.

There are things in this world that are very mainstream and blown up by everyone. So many people praise these various topics and I believe some people go along with them because everyone else does. So the purpose of this blog is to share my opinion on these mainstream topics so others can feel like they have the ability to freely think about topics and make their own decisions. I know there are people who truly disagree with my opinions and I am okay with that. That is the whole purpose of this blog as it is named Unpopular Opinions.

My name is Evie Boblenz. I am about to turn 16. I am a sophomore and a new student at Roosevelt and Des Moines Public Schools District. I have lived around the world and moved every three years of my life starting from the beginning of first grade. My favorite color is green and if I'm going to cut a peanut butter and jelly sandwich it is better in triangles than it is in squares/rectangles.




5 comments:

  1. I think this is a really fun topic you are doing! I love reading these on social media.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your topic is different ! Can't wait to see all that you write about .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the topic! I'd love to here more about unpopular opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I look forward to reading more about your unpopular ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello all
    am looking few years that some guys comes into the market
    they called themselves hacker, carder or spammer they rip the
    peoples with different ways and it’s a badly impact to real hacker
    now situation is that peoples doesn’t believe that real hackers and carder scammer exists.
    Anyone want to make deal with me any type am available but first
    I‘ll show the proof that am real then make a deal like

    Available Services

    ..Wire Bank Transfer all over the world

    ..Western Union Transfer all over the world

    ..Credit Cards (USA, UK, AUS, CAN, NZ)

    ..School Grade upgrade / remove Records

    ..Spamming Tool

    ..keyloggers / rats

    ..Social Media recovery

    .. Teaching Hacking / spamming / carding (1/2 hours course)

    discount for re-seller

    Contact: 24/7

    fixitrogers@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete